Asahi IO-6069 Remote Control Stand Fan
August 9, 2008
I bought this electric fan sometime last week. I never thought that there’s already a remote control fan available in the market. So when i was able to see it in the store, I was like… wow! Nice, we can have remote-control fan & we can also set the timer! Major coolness!!! 🙂
It’s pretty easy to use as well.
Here is the box.
and here is the amazing remote control, hehehe.
Just to give you an idea on what this fan can offer.
There are 5 major areas here:
- Speed – Controls the settings of the fan (Low, Medium & High), I always set this up at Medium but sometimes high since Philippines weather is hot, hot, hot!
- Mode – Air selection (Normal, Breeze, Sleep & Automatic). I usually just choose normal here hehehe.
- Ion – this lets the fan emit negative ions to clean the surrounding air. This is a nice feature, I always turn this on.
- Oscillate – you can control the operation (horizontal, vertical, infinity). It is really amazing seeing the fan just follow whatever you press in the remote. When you click horizontal, it goes side to side. When you choose vertical, it goes up and down. And when you choose infinity, it just moves into a shape of infinity. hahahaa really, it’s really cool watching it .
- Timer – You can set the timer till 9 hours. This I might use when I’m getting ready to work so I don’t have to worry about shutting it down hehhe.
I can’t believe I’m liking or even blogging about an electric fan. I guess technology is really progressing fast!