Red Crab Seafood & Steaks
104 JSB Bldg., Tomas Morato Avenue cor. Scout Delgado, Quezon City, Metro Manila Philippines
Carie invited me to Red Crab last night to have dinner. She also invited her badminton friends there.
Well, the food is nice & ofcourse the price is nice too (hahah if you know what I mean).
Here are what we ordered:
- Luciano’s Paella Adobo (Php 329)
This was deliciooouusss! If I’m not on a diet, I might have gotten a 2nd serving. Oh well…
- Sarsuela Negra (Php 445)
- Sisig 2 ways – Sisig Tartars & Tofu Stuffed (Php 295)
- Oyster Floren Tin (Php 335)
- Baby Back Ribs in Classic Humba (Php 445)
- Iced Tea (Php 95)
- Lipton Red Iced Tea (Php 56)
- Crab Szechuan (Php 1,620)
This was an extremely expensive crab! Php 135/100g (1.2KG). wowness.
When you plan to eat this crab or have some friends who’s going to eat it. Better wear the red apron This is me wearing it hehehehe
All in all, the food was really good. I just felt that the crab was wayyyyy too expensive.
Anyhow, it was a fun dinner, great company and all!