Makeover for Roch at Beauty & Fashion Bloggers Greenwich Tea Party
April 22, 2009
Wow! A makeover from a fellow blogger! It just makes it so personal
Makeover session was part of the activities we’ve done on the beauty bloggers event last friday.
It started with Andi Manzano interviewing me on what I’m feeling then because I’m going to get a make over. I actually can’t remember what I answered because it was caught on video camera since it’s going to be televised! I felt that my english sucked big time coz I was too conscious! It’s pretty embarassing hehehe. So if ever any of you will watch Qtube on QTV and see this interview, please don’t take my grammar against me hahaaha!
Next is the makeover itself… Look at Anna‘s makeup kit!!
I cannot imagine, that we need to bring soooooo many products just to be able to put make up on 1 person! haahaha I feel so special. Well, my personal beauty regimen is pretty simple (see my post here).
Anna started with the makeover. She put cleanser on me first then toner then eye make up then blush on and lastly, lipstick. I don’t know how to elaborate it more since I’m not really the type who loves to put make up hahaa. I actually don’t know how but would love to learn and I think having a makeover will help. I’d be able to get tips on what kind of products to put on our face & skin.
Here are the list of products Anna used on me:
- Celeteque Toner for Sensitive Skin
- The Face Shop Clean Oil Free Blemish Balm Cream
- Clear Smooth 2 Way Foundation Shade 21
- Ever Bilena Advance Smooth Eyes in Campagne Bright (Eyesahdow Base)
- Estee Lauder Ivory Box (Eyeshadow)/ Tea Biscuit / Cinnamon (Contour Eyeshadow)
- Estee Lauder Eye Pencil (Kohl) in Black – Eyeliner
- Avon Uplifting in Black
- Ever Bilena Eyebrow Pencil
- Ever Bilena Bronzer (Bronze Ore) – Contour Face
- Fanny Serrano Blush on in Mysty Rose
- Boots N07 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Lipstick Paradise
- In2It Megashine Lipgloss
- Skin Food Lime Secret Shine Pact (20)
And here is me after the makeover
With Andi Manzano (Qtube Host):
and ofcourse, with Anna Tan (Make-Up Artist):
After the event, I met up with my guildmates to play (guess, what?) DOTA!!! hahaahhaa I wish the computer can appreciate the beautiful made up face that is facing it hahahahaha
If you are looking for a make-up artist, you can contact Anna.
Here is her contact details:
Maria Anna de Leon-Tan
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org