Globe Tattoo I Dare You Event
August 29, 2009
A lot of bloggers attended this event yesterday. When we received the email, we didn’t have any idea what will happen. All we know was that we need to dress nicely and be prepared for a surprise. I was pretty sure they’ll launch a new product from Globe.
First, off I’ll share what transpired from 1-5PM, August 29, 2009.
- 1PM – Bloggers meet at Museum Cafe at Greenbelt 4. Snacks & Iced Tea were served.
- 2:15PM – We were asked to prepare to leave, no destination place was named. 2 bloggers can ride a harley to the event, the rest of us rode the van to wherever 😛
- 2:30PM – Arrived at Handlebar! Band was playing, we were served buffet, we can play billiards! They also invited Up Dharma Down to play for us.
- 3:00PM – Globe people shared with us their new product…….. Globe Tattoo! A blogger also gets a chance to get a REAL tattoo and win a netbook. I didn’t join, I don’t have plans of having a tattoo anywhere in my body 😛 More information about the new product/offerings later.
- 5:00PM – We got a ride back to Museum Cafe, event ended.
So why did they put up an event like this? To introduce Globe’s newest offering… Globe Tattoo with a tagline: New Hip. You. SIMs just like you.
It is a SIM that is all in – take note, a single SIM that can make you do the ff.:
It’s kinda cool that you can have one SIM for all needs because it used to be that we have one SIM to make calls & text and another SIM to access the internet.
Other things that Globe shared are:
I believe the pictures can speak for themselves.
Lastly, Globe Tattoo will have a cool new website which is widget-based and has everything in it. This reminds me of Sandbox from Smart.. I’m a Globe subscriber & don’t have plans on switching since I love my iPhone. You can take your pick, I’m sticking with Globe.
More photos from the event here.