Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt
December 24, 2010
The # 1 brand of frozen yogurt in Southern California finally lands in Ayala Triangle Gardens. This was the last stop of my food trip last weekend. It was definitely icing on the cake . I fully enjoyed the restaurant hop. And ending on this note was really a great treat.
Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt was branded as the ice cream lover’s yogurt. As someone who doesn’t like yogurt, I definitely was changing my mind especially since there are several yogurt flavors available (5o to be exact). They feature 6 different flavors in a day. That time, the ones available were old fashioned vanilla, peanut butter cup, simply tart, belgian choco, pom & blueberry and cake batter. Now, those are some unique and truly delicious flavors!
Aside from offering lots of yogurt flavors, they also have a decent amount of toppings to choose from. Almonds, corn flakes, butterfingers, choco crunch, granola, marshmallows are among them. In fact, I can’t stress enough how important I think the toppings are because it makes it even easier for us to customize just how we would like our frozen yogurt.
They also have cold toppings available: chocolate chip cookie dough, mochi rice cake, mixed berries and blackberries. Wow! You totally have the freedom to choose what you eat.
I think also that having the wide variety of toppings makes it easy for Golden Spoon to cater to a wider customer base. As you can see, sometimes frozen yogurt may be a drawback for people who really just want an all out sinful desert. This way, I think you can range for super healthy and delicious frozen yogurt to some of the most sinfully delicious deserts out there complete with multiple toppings like cookie dough, butterfinger, marshmallows, etc.
Also on display are different sizes of the cups plus their choices of cones, the waffle cone and the regular one.
So, the way we order is this:
- choose your yogurt flavor.
- choose where you want your yogurt to be in: cone or cup? regular cone cost Php 125 while waffe cone cost Php 175. The cups on the other hand have 4 sizes: kiddie (Php 85), small (Php 155), large (Php 220) and quart (Php 499).
- If you want toppings, each variant cost Php 20.
- enjoy your serving of Golden Spoon Yogurt
I think most of us are getting more health conscious nowadays, which is why I am really glad that Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt has put out the nutritional information for their customers. Sometimes, if we’re really counting calories, desert is just out of the questions because of the unknowns when it comes to calories. This way, Golden Spoon has made it easier for all of us to decide. And actually, I think it’s also a good way to draw in customers since the proof is right there in black and white. See just how little the calorie count is for their frozen yogurt!
What did we have?
- my mom had the old fashioned vanilla in a regular cone. We were too full but still game for yogurt!
- this one is old-fashioned vanilla yogurt with mixed berries. I think it really is so delicious, that sometimes you just want it as simple as possible to really get a taste of just how good their frozen yogurt is! And I’ve been really trying to get more healthy, with fruits and frozen yogurt, it’s just a healthier way of treating yourself to desert!
- this one is pom and blueberry with chocolate sprinkles. The combination definitely is my favorite. Try this when you go to Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt.
I definitely find it cute that the servers were ready to strike a pose when cameras started flashing at them! Such a delight that they were willing to be endorsers of the product without any talent fee! LOLz!
Have you tried Golden Spoon? Why not head on over to Ayala Triangle Gardens and order one of their products? This is the most variety that I have seen in the longest while. Imagine having the opportunity to choose from 50 different flavors of frozen yogurt and tons of toppings. You can literally make hundreds of different frozen yogurt combination, which is why I believe with Golden Spoon there truly is something for everyone to enjoy!
I enjoyed my first time visit so much that I just had to document it and have my picture taken! See me posing at the Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt wall.
Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt
Restaurants at the Ayala Triangle Gardens
Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati City